Your Life's Mission Starts at Unity Health Care
You strive to serve communities, heal patients, and support people in need as they face challenges on their journey to better health. At Unity Health Care, our mission is to promote healthier communities through compassion and comprehensive health and human services, regardless of ability to pay.
If your goals align with our mission, you belong at Unity.
Since 1985, Unity Health Care has delivered medical care and health services in Washington, DC, primarily supporting medically underserved neighborhoods, homeless populations, and other vulnerable communities. We are a multi-site non-profit organization and the largest network of community health centers in the Nation’s Capital. Each year, Unity serves more than 100,000 patients through over 450,000 visits at our more than 20 locations.
Please apply with us, if you would like to:
- Work at a great place with great people.
- Make a positive impact on the community.
- Have the opportunity to build a solid career.
Unity Health Care is an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, designed to help employees meet various needs throughout their careers and lives. Our benefits include:
- Annual Leave
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403 B Retirement
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Loan Repayment Programs (NHSC, DCPCA-HPLRP)
- Continuing Medical Education /Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- and more...
HOT JOBS: Join Our Nursing Staff!
We're currently hiring Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants to join our team. If you believe in delivering compassionate care in a mission-driven setting to improve the lives of families and our community, we want you to join our team!
Benefits of joining our nursing team include:
- Enjoy a predictable schedule to help you stay connected to family, friends, and community
- Belong to a community with an intense connection to Unity Health Care and the mission to serve and help heal the most vulnerable men, women, and children in the District
- Competitive benefit package
Unity does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding and reproductive health decisions), age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, source of income, status as a victim of an intra-family offense, lawful use of tobacco products, unemployment status, place of residence, or business or veteran status or conduct protected by federal or District of Columbia law. This policy applies to all employment activities including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotions, demotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations, compensation, benefits, training and all other employment activities.