Eligible applicants have completed a Master of Social Work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), the Licensed Graduate Social Work (LGSW) licensing requirements for the District of Columbia, and criminal background checks by the start of training program for the year in which you are applying.
- Two years or more of supervised direct service, typically received during field placements/clinical internships, is required (Work experience will be considered).
- At least one year of clinical experience with a mental health focus is preferred.
- Applicants should demonstrate an interest in providing behavioral health services in underserved communities with diverse populations.
- Preference for candidates with training in multiple modalities of psychotherapy interventions including Integrated Behavioral Health and previous direct clinical experience.
- The program is seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds reflecting the communities we serve.
- Applicants should possess a strong desire to provide clinical behavioral health services to promote our mission of reaching people wherever they are to provide compassionate, comprehensive, high-quality health care that is accessible to all and advances health equity in Washington, D.C.