Employee Referral Program
Thank you for taking the time to refer potential candidates to help with serving Unity’s mission, fulfilling Unity’s vision, and exemplifying Unity’s values! We are most excited about you helping with referring candidates that will be a great fit for our organization and provide outstanding customer service to our patients!
Some quick highlights of the Employee Referral Program:
- Only one referral award can be given per candidate.
- If the candidate you refer is hired, you will receive a referral award after the new employee has consistently worked for Unity for six months, and you are required to be employed by Unity when the referral payment is paid.
- Applicant must list current employee on application. Applicant must not have been employed by Unity in previous 12 months through payroll, accounts payable or temporary agency.
- Employees involved in the hiring decision for a particular position are not eligible for referral awards for that position.
- All full-time positions qualify for full referral bonus. All part-time positions qualify for half of the referral bonus but must meet the minimum number of eligible hours of employment.
Please Note: This program is dedicated to our current employee’s so please only circulate this among your Unity coworkers. Do not forward outside the organization. Here are the full program guidelines, that we ask for all employees to review.
To refer a potential employee, please complete the form below.