WE'RE OPEN AND HERE FOR YOU!
Your health matters. Unity is committed to keeping our patients healthy and safe. To protect yourself, your loved ones, and our staff, please call (202) 469-4699 to schedule an appointment before visiting our health centers in person.
Don't delay! Get the vaccine today. As we continue to confront the coronavirus pandemic, the vaccine is our best chance to protect the health of our loved ones and community. Unity now offers several ways to make an appointment to get the vaccine. Learn more here.
For additional information on Unity's role in distributing the vaccine, please click here.
Get Your Flu Shot
It is more important than ever to get your flu shot to keep you and your family safe during the pandemic. All in-person visits will be offered the flu vaccine. We also offer designated times at our health centers just for the flu shot with walk-in availability. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 202-469-4699 today!
To Protect Yourself and Others from the Spread of Germs:
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and at least for 20 seconds.
- If you don't have access to water, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other people.
- If and when possible, stay and work at home and only leave to get essential items.
- When to go to the ER vs. Unity Health Care flyer
- Self-Quarantine vs. Isolation flyer
- What to Do if You’re Sick (CDC flyer)
- How to Stop the Spread of Germs flyer (English and Spanish)
- Know Your Symptoms flyer
- DC Health Coronavirus Updates
Resources for Residents:
- Free meals for DCPS students
- Emergency Food Resources - Comprehensive list for access to food and other resources by DC Food Project
- Day Centers and Meal Sites - Distributed by the Interagency Council on Homelessness
- Medicaid Expands In-Home Telemedicine Services - Medicaid providers who can now deliver in-home healthcare services via telemedicine to also include behavioral health services
- DC WIC - Important updates to WIC program in response to the coronavirus
- DC & Federal Government Actions to Assist Residents