Unity’s Southwest Health Center is moving to a new location!
The Southwest Health Center at 850 Delaware Ave. SW will close on September 29, 2017. With the support of our patients and the D.C. Government, the new health center will open in January, 2018 at 555 L Street, SE, Washington DC 20003.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our new location! While the new health center is being built, you can still see your Unity doctor at our other Unity health centers.
Below is a list of where your doctor will be seeing patients. You can call our Patient Scheduling Center at 202-469-4699 to get an appointment with your doctor at their new Unity location. You may also go to any Unity Health Care location and be seen as a walk-in patient. Our Minnesota Avenue, Upper Cardozo and Brentwood Health Centers have Convenient Care hours and are open for walk-in patients until 10 pm M-F and 8am -2pm on Saturday and Sunday (excluding Brentwood).
Don’t forget to call your pharmacy first if you need to refill a prescription!
Thank you for your support and patience as we move into a new space to treat you and your family better.
Your Health is Important To Us!
If you have any questions on how to get care, call our Patient Scheduling Center at 202-469-4699.
LOCATION OF YOUR SOUTHWEST HEALTH CENTER PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR
- Dr. Margaret Crenshaw – Walker Jones Health Center, 40 Patterson St., NE
- Dr. Pamela Marks - Upper Cardozo Health Center, 3020 14th Street, NW
- Dr. Abbie Miller - Anacostia Health Center, 1500 Galen St, SE
- Mary Richardson, NP -Call 202-469-4699 for location and hours
FOR OUR WIC PATIENTS
Unity offers WIC at the below locations:
- Anacostia Health Center: 1500 Galen Street SE, Washington, DC 20020
- Walker-Jones Health Center: 40 Patterson Street NE, Washington, DC 20002
- East of the River Health Center: 123 45th Street, NE, Washington, DC 20019
For the locations of all other health services, call our Patient Scheduling Center at 202-469-4699.